Bristol Pest Control Services
Pests can wreak havoc on your home. They can cause damage to property, and they often bring disease with them. Homeowners need to know the Bristol pest control service technicians they call can not only remove the infestation, but do it in a way that’s chemically and environmentally safe. Total Pest Control is prepared to meet those needs.
Call our office today at (860) 385-8485 and ask about same-day scheduling and emergency service.
Our team routinely works with infestations like these:
- Carpenter Ants: Ants may be tiny, but they can quickly become a big problem. They invade your kitchen, contaminate food, and become a nuisance. Carpenter ants pose an even bigger threat, as they can cause structural damage to your property. Our experienced technicians will identify the ant species and employ effective treatments to eliminate them.
- Bees and Wasps: The presence of bees and wasps can be intimidating and dangerous, especially for people with allergies. Total Pest Control understands the behavior and nesting habits of these stinging insects. We will safely remove their nests and implement preventative measures aimed at preventing their return.
- Mice and Rats: Mice and rats are not only unsightly but also carry diseases and can cause extensive damage to your property. Our comprehensive pest control approach includes effective trapping and sanitation measures to remove these rodents and prevent future infestations.
- Spiders: They may be beneficial in controlling other pests, but some spider species can be venomous and pose a threat to your well-being. Our services are designed to identify and eliminate spiders and give homeowners some peace of mind.
- Flies: Flies are not only annoying but can also spread harmful bacteria. Whether it's houseflies, fruit flies, or drain flies, our techs will identify the breeding areas and use targeted treatments aimed at eliminating them from your premises.
- Mosquitoes: These pests not only ruin outdoor activities but also carry diseases such as West Nile virus and Zika virus. Our mosquito control services include a treatment program to reduce mosquito populations and create a more enjoyable outdoor space for you and your family.
- Termites: Termites silently destroy the structural integrity of your property, perhaps causing extensive damage that can be costly to repair. Our termite extermination team will conduct thorough inspections, effective treatment plans, and provide preventative measures to safeguard your property.
- Ticks: Simply for health reasons, it’s important to protect yourself, your family, and your pets from these blood-sucking parasites. Our team brings a laser focus on eliminating ticks from your property and implementing preventive measures to minimize future infestations.
Bringing Years of Experience to the Job
Total Pest Control is led by Bristol pest control professionals who have over 35 years of experience in the field. We’re skilled at identifying the root causes of an infestation and working towards both complete removal and reliable prevention.
As a locally-owned and veteran-owned business, we rely on our good reputation to grow and prosper. We’re proud of the reviews that our customers have given us, and we’re determined to earn your confidence and trust too.
Call our office today(860) 385-8485 or contact us online to request a free estimate.
Get a pest professional out fast with our same-day appointments.
You can be confident you'll be happy when our team drives away.
We make it easy for you to have confidence in the team you call.
Talk to our pest control team today during a free estimate.
“Overall, they are a great pest control company and reasonably priced. Frank is amongst the best service providers I’ve had.”- Rob B.
“Bryan at Total Pest Control is a total professional! Thank you to Bryan who takes time to explain what he is doing and for being so thorough. The service from Total Pest Control in general has been excellent.”- Erin S.
“We have been extremely pleased with Total Pest Control. The technician always lets us know when he arrives and also notifies us when he leaves. The technician is knowledgeable and extremely careful with his chemicals.”- Adam N.
“We've been in their service plan since we moved into our 1st home and everything's been consistent and easy. One less thing to worry about as a homeowner!”- Jeliz G.
“They went above and beyond, inspecting my property to find yellow jackets nesting behind my bilco doors/siding. (I wondered where the bees in my house were coming from!) Highly recommend Total Pest Control for your pest control needs.”- Joe C.
“Have issue with pantry moths, Peter reviewed with us what to do and kept on looking since we had already put all the food in plastic containers and found in the closet the holes used to adjust the shelf height is where the moths were nesting. I never thoug”- Steve P.
“Mark and his team of technicians are professional, courteous and always on time. We have been customers for over 2 years with quarterly services and are very satisfied. I’m happy to support this veteran-owned business.”- Patricia V.
“These guys are the absolute best. I had a large yellow jacket hive in my basement…the gentleman suited up, blocked the doors and went to battle with a shop vac. Totally took care of everything and left the place clean. What a huge relief!”- Donald C.